“The main challenges facing the Sports Nutrition industry with regard to flavours is trying to bring new flavour profiles into a very crowded industry, there are many businesses selling the same old tired flavours and as an innovation manager I have to try and shake this up and bring innovative flavour profiles to all of our products to make them stand out from the crowd.” “I have worked with TasteTech for a number of years and always find their flavours stand out among their competitors. They are quick to respond to briefs and proactive with new flavour developments, also the level of service is exceptional.” “TasteTech have been very helpful to our business both in terms of product development and the speed at which they can deliver samples and finished product into the warehouse. As a fast moving business this level of service is exactly what we require.” R&D Manager, Sports Nutrition, UK
Sports Nutrition: Service is exactly what we require...
- Bakery consumer trends: Exciting the taste buds Thursday, 23 March 2017
- Getting the right reaction (avoiding invert sugar) Tuesday, 07 March 2017
- A look back at 2016 at TasteTech Tuesday, 20 December 2016
- Sports Nutrition Consumer Trends - Broad shoulders Friday, 09 December 2016
- Confectionery Trends: Sweet enough for you? Tuesday, 29 November 2016